Featured Client Reviews - New England Wedding Musician Randy McGravey
Wedding season is upon us! I'm sure we are all excited to be getting back to normal after the effects of COVID in 2020. With most restrictions going away soon, I am happy to once again provide professional live music for your upcoming wedding. Below you can find some reviews from satisfied wedding clients of mine, dating back to 2019.
- I wanted a live guitarist for my wedding. I was looking for instrumentals for a pre-ceremony cocktail hour, and for the ceremony. My ceremony was OUTSIDE in December in New Hampshire. Being cold was a given, and when I first found Randy online and described my vision a bit, he didn't once hesitate about it being outside. He always got back to my emails the same day. He had great song suggestions when I didn't know what was typical. His acoustics were exceptional and moving and perfect, not to mention at a price that didn't break the bank. Easiest decision of my wedding was hiring Randy. 10/10 would recommend to anybody looking for instrumentals OR vocals. - (Holly, 12/28/2019)
- I have hired Randy for a birthday event a few years ago and absolutely love his music and voice. We just hired him again for an event in June. I can’t wait to dance all night long!😊 - (Joan P, 4/11/2021)
- Randy played the ukulele for our wedding ceremony. He is very talented and was super easy to work with. He went above and beyond to practice ahead of time with a family member we wanted to sing during the processional. I would highly recommend Randy!! - (Halie, 8/8/2020)
- This review is overdue, Randy has played at the Worcester Country Club numerous times and we look forward to him joining us again this season. He is a pure professional and a joy to work with! Great musician, his vocals and guitar skills are spot on. I highly recommend Randy for your special occasions!! - (Kim C, 4/8/2021)
- Randy was extremely accommodating. Prompt with email responses prior to my event. Played every song requested, showed up on time and even stayed late. Would recommend to anyone - (Joe S, 9/1/2020)
- Randy was very fun, and had a great repertoire of songs, very much made our small wedding reception! - (Adam, 8/22/2020)
Check out the booking page on my website for information on booking live music for your wedding. Use the Contact page to discuss your upcoming event! Wedding locations: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Maine and Rhode Island.
#nhweddings #nhweddingmusician #maweddings #maweddingmusician #rhodeislandweddings #riweddingmusician #connecticutweddings #ctweddingmusician #maineweddings #meweddingmusician #newenglandweddings #newenglandwedding #newenglandweddingmusician #vermontweddings #vtweddingmusician #weddingreviews #livemusicforwedding #livemusicforweddings