Light at the end of the tunnel: Gigs returning after COVID!
Updated: May 10, 2021
As a musician in New England I am very excited to finally be booking a "normal" amount of gigs for the coming summer! 2020 was a devastating year for performing musicians, and many of us were dealing with financial hardships (not to mention the physical and mental effects of COVID and the quarantine).
On a positive note, many of the venues that I regularly play have started booking for the year. Almost all of the shows are outside, some are solo and some are full band. These venues are all in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, but I also play other New England venues.
Here are some venues that I have in the books for this year (More to come):
Branch and Blade Brewing, Keene NH
- Great beer selection and outdoor atmosphere! One solo show and one full band show booked currently, 4/30 and 7/24
The Loft Restaurant, North Andover MA
- How can you go wrong with steak and seafood? Catch my debut show in June! 6/24, 7/22, 8/26, 9/23
Hollis Hills Farm, Fitchburg MA
- Really fun and family-friendly outdoor spot with great food and drinks! Solo show 6/5, Full band 9/17
Other great venues that I play regularly:
The Alamo Texas Barbecue, Brookline NH
- Awesome spot for BBQ food, great staff and outdoor summer shows
- Great atmosphere, food, drinks and awesome staff
Bailey's Bar and Grille, Townsend MA
- Great American food, nice atmosphere, top-notch beer selection
Wachusett Brewery, Westminster MA
- Family-friendly indoor/outdoor venue with amazing beers and pub food
Peddler's Daughter, Haverhill MA and Nashua NH
- Fun Irish pub, awesome food and drinks
- Another family-friendly indoor/outdoor spot with great beers and lawn games
- Great spot in the heart of Manchester, really good food and drink selection
- Amazing food and staff, great venue for bands
- Great venue in Keene, really affordable drinks and huge dance floor
Come see me or other great entertainment near you!